Adventures in Gameland Adventures in Gameland

I hate these

I just don't like this type of animation and such, please stop.

Marink: "How do you do that?" - you're retarded

CSI: Mind Prison CSI: Mind Prison

Nice

Good good... very linear though. And toward the end she screams "that damn bitch reserved much worse"... instead of "deserved". It was hilarious and got you 1 humor point :P

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

Awesome, Genius

I spent that past half hour beating the shit out of napolean dynamyte. Thankyou.

Hypothetical Death Hypothetical Death

Easy to Learn, Easy to Master (too easy)

I'm on level 31 now, have 590,000 points, and haven't seen the fuzz once, it takes about 10 seconds to say ready set go from the time i press a button ( on low quality, 2.8 ghz p4). It was most fun just when the screen started lagging at lvl 20. My advice: same game, bigger area.

Solid 3

Mini Racers 2 Mini Racers 2

Bugged?

Yo man it didn't count my laps

BORKOYz responds:

it should it works for mine

D-Fence the Game... D-Fence the Game...

Fun, much like that castle one.

Well I'm sure you know and people've told you a million times but it's alot like Defend Your Castle. Good premise. I found it worth a good hour and a half of fun while i did other stuff in the background. Gets kinda slow if it's on high quality on higher levels but that's unavvoidable.

Base pretty much defends itself after getting the best of both autodefenses. I'm on about level 37 now and can call airstrikes every 2 seconds if i even need to. I liked it, but now I'm done.

Super Death Super Death

It wasn't anything, but it was funny.

To NotQuiteNinjas: Winter actually starts somewhere around December 20-somethingth.

I was really hoping there'd be something after "The End" and I wasn't let down. Not much else to say but this just doesn't deserve a blam IMO.

Kill Lemmings Kill Lemmings

Well it delivers what it promises...

But horribly uninteresting.