America!! America!!

Synchronize the sound :\

Sound slowly goes off from the animation, you gotta preview the stuff in html when you're designing it, or something like that i think. Good though

Daily2oon SE: RoyMaster Daily2oon SE: RoyMaster

Wow, a Daily toon that actually deserves life

I thought it was funny, much better than anything else i've watched from Star Syndicate

Kalter Kaffee Kalter Kaffee

Ich bin... a gansta! - lol

i dunno what to say, other than that.

Xavier/Goblin:Let's dance Xavier/Goblin:Let's dance

Well I liked it

It gave me a laugh, so 5 for you, in hopes it makes it.

Elite mayhem Elite mayhem

Awesome style

That is an extremely nice animation style you have; I would love to see it in a movie.

Neglected Sky Neglected Sky

Good

-Antarctica's not completely made of ice
-Wind power is not practical on a large scale

But good animation, solid 3.

jmtb02 responds:

I know, I told another guy the same thing, that Antartica is not completely ice. And yes, wind power will never fuel the universe. However, it's the matter that every little bit counts, so if there is at least a movement in the right direction, it counts a lot more than moving nowhere at all. Thanks for the review.

--jmtb02

Sonia's Escape Sonia's Escape

Well done, but not entertaining

I don't understand what's going on and nothing made me care. The sound did not do anything but annoy my ears.

The eternal battle The eternal battle

Meh, Okay

I only reviewed to say that cssblackbelt2000's movies are nothing like this. He's an idiot if he thinks so but my best guess is that he's trying to promote it as if that does any good. And neither this nor his series are remarkable at all.

gio-m responds:

thanks for your help. I realy don't know what i stole from this person.

Useless Stuff :P Useless Stuff :P

What??

The subtitles are not in sync with any lyrics and it's just one picture of a street for like 15 seconds then it ends.

Sex Kitten - The movie Sex Kitten - The movie

Lotsa Carnage

Seriously lacking in animation quality
Buuuuut
for the sheer quantity of enemies and weapon types it gets a solid 3/5 from me.